Saturday, February 12, 2011

Watch Peter Facinellis Valentines Day Gift To Wife Tonight!

Peter Facinelli is more then one of the most hottest actors in the world, he is one of the greatest husbands and father in the world. Peter got an idea look out!! LOL  He got an idea for a movie.. That Movie will air tonight on the Hallmark Channel at 8 P.M and stars his wife Jennie Garth. Garth plays a single-mom widow who meets an actor who doesn’t exactly love his job as a kiddie-TV rabbit. The cast also includes Ethan Erickson (“Melrose Place”) as the actor, Fred Willard (“Modern Family”) as his agent and Marilu Henner (“Taxi) as her mother.

What inspired Peter Facinelli? In his own words: 
“When my kids were younger I dressed up like the Easter Bunny one year and hopped around the yard,” Facinelli said, during a recent break from filming “Breaking Dawn.” “I got real sweaty and got real tired quickly, and I started thinking. My daughter watched a lot of Barney at the time, and I started thinking, ‘I wonder what that guy’s life is like, inside that suit?’ And I thought, ‘What if he hated kids?’ It made me kind of laugh.
“I wanted to explore what that person’s life would be like inside that suit, and if he was miserable, what could be the keys to make him realize that life wasn’t so bad.
“I thought it would be fun to have a guy who needs to realize his life isn’t so miserable, and having a woman who has a lot of fear about a relationship, and how meeting this guy could make her vulnerable and be able to love again. The rest of it just kind of fell into place.”

 Now while creating this he though of his wife the entire time I knew her to be perfect for the role. “I knew she could be funny in it,” he said. “I knew she could be quirky in it. I knew she could have the heart for it. The character reminded me a little bit of Jen in that respect. When I wrote it, I always thought of her playing it.”


“It’s one of those things where if have an idea I’ll sit down at the computer and let it go,” he said. “It kind of writes itself in a way.
“It’s very surreal, especially watching ‘Accidentally in Love’ and going to the set, because I had an idea in my head and all of a sudden these people were working to make that idea come to life. I came to the set and someone had made the bunny suit. I was like, ‘This all came from a thought I had in my head, and hundreds of people are making this thought reality now.’
“You live with it so long in your head, and you see these characters in your head and then these actors come in and they make it their own. It’s so much fun to watch them say your lines. You think, ‘Wow, that worked.’ It’s almost surprising in some ways.”

So support his amazing idea and watch Accidentally In Love starring his wife Jennie Garth tonight February 12th at 8 PM on The Hallmark Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment