Friday, June 3, 2011

TwiTwitter's New Character is Amazing! Meet Marta!

If you have not been following Twitwitter's exclusive new character you are missing out on some amazing tweeting, and creativity... Marta Volturi was turned by none other than Aro Volturi himself, and made to be Caius Volturi's Personal assistant... Here are her tweets thus far, get hooked! and then join www.twitwitter.ning.com and join in on the fun:

*Tucked into the stone crevice of the mountain, darkness settles over the land completely engulfing my secluded makeshift shelter*
 *The sounds of night creep up around me welcoming me like an old friend. Pulling my traveling cloak around me a comforting cocoon*
 *A human gesture, but oddly still comforting. My old life and new life coming together. A sound distracts me, calling me back to my purpose*
 *From my vantage point the vampires, carry on without interruption unaware downwind of their positions they are being watched closely*
 *Keeping a watchful gaze toward the castle, memories fading in and out. keeping me company in my self imposed solitary confinement**Musing*
 *The intrigue of being caught up in this real life chess game, hungering all of my human life to become part,finally in the midst of it all*
 *The network labyrinth of information, the heart of the beating pulse of decision making of future actions and choices to be a connection a source of crucial information..decisions depending upon my Intel,of being able to help my Generals(Generals) it is all a strong call to the adventure and excitement, my heart has longed for and drawn me into acceptance of my vampire life a vibrant structure of discipline calling to me...something unattainable in my human life*
 *The adventure and danger, the thrill of being thrust into situations unknown.Where a split second decision might mean the difference between success and utter failure**A hunger to play in the game of subterfuge of the military life..fullfilled*

For more amazing reading follow @Marta_Volt on twitter... and to get in on the fun join Twitwitter, and tweet them @Twi_Tweet_Coven for more information :)

No comments:

Post a Comment