Monday, September 19, 2011

Are You A Twilight Fanfic Fan? Then Read On....

Loving Twilight is an understatement these days. We always yearn for more more more... Its rare to actually feel fulfilled. So Fan-fics were created shortly after the books were completed and read.... More came out after the movies hit the big screen!! I have read a few dabbled here and there and I have truly felt if I am moved by one or thoroughly entertained that the Twi-World must be informed.  So a few friends raved told me to read The Cliff by RobstenCuteness So I said OK!  Now I want to tell you all to read this Amazing Fan-Fic and get some well needed Twilight relief! The Cliff click there and transcend into a wonderful world written by a true fan and incredible author. To stay up on upcoming works from this author or just for great tweets follow her at @RobstenCuteness ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. Thank you so much BB! I am honored! And I invite everyone to read and enjoy The Cliff. Thanks!
    RC

    ReplyDelete